Skip to main content

My bad mood is intensify with the pain

Bad mood turning into frustration and a bit of the 'why me' blues and some 'When will the pain fricken end today. I am in so much pain now, from fighting all day with semi-successful pain killer and then moving onto not at all successful ones. I am not sure I am going to be able to sleep.

I have tried two T3 to get me to work half way, then for the other half I turned to four Tylenol and three advil at migraine strength. And now I wish I could bash my head against the wall, it is so friggin intense. My eye sockets feel like they have been gouged out, the ligh sensitivity was bad but now diminished, my hearing cut out then came back with a piercing ringing in them. My chest hurts with piercing pain, which is not angina, but might be from the smoking patch...as it did not like me and vice versa. The back of my neck is killing me, with spiking pain upward when I move. Or spiking pain from the left to the right when I move. Trying not to move my head. When I lay down it hurts even more. I can't try the new med yet as it would conflict with the advil and my stomach already hurts. So tomorrow  after what can only be a crappy sleep, I am going to try nothing... unless it is a wake in the morning bitch of one, otherwise I will hold off as much as I can. To clear the othe meds out, make sure I am not rebounding... which is possible I rebound on T3s, cause you have to take more to get the job done. When it hits that severe point, or if it does, I will try the anti-inflammatory and see if it works. If not, after how painful it got tonight, might have to go to the ER.... actually maybe I should and just ask for a prescription of Maxalt, I mean no Imitrex, just Maxalt, it might not have that effect and I get my abortive.

I am getting upset over the lack of control. Too much pain, too little to do about it. Means it will be a very tough week and I am so damn tired of trying to endure these things. And I am angry, I don't care what they give me, as long as it works. I do remember a visit to the ER where I took an ergotomine, which made me severely nauseous, but it worked... so next time I should just as for that. Get a doctor note, go into work late, and say this is all I could do in order to come to work at all. Or use the Imitrex again and hope it is not as bad this time.

My shaky mood is not helping either. At a certain level of pain, my moods are all over the place, and not in any of the good places.
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Signs the pain is getting the best of you

100 Symptoms of Fibromyalgia

There was a site that had this and I had linked to it on Tumblr but it is gone. So I had to hunt down someone who found my post and posted the whole thing in a forum. Anyway it is around but I'm posting it here so I will not have to hunt it down to reference it. Now we all know the major symptoms are the wide-spread pain, but our pain isn't just muscle pain... it can be nerve types of pain as well, and the fatigue and the insomnia. And even among symptoms there are some far more frequent than others, but it should be said we have categories... like the cognitive dysfunction, which is a broad one that has more than one symptom and we often just say fibrofog. The insomnia... more than one sleeping disorder. So the list is interesting.




GENERAL
__ Fatigue, made worse by physical exertion or stress
__ Activity level decreased to less than 50% of pre-illness activity level
__ Recurrent flu-like illness
__ Sore throat
__ Hoarseness
__ Tender or swollen lymph nodes (glands), especiall…

When I say I am good

When people ask me how I am feeling 99% of the time I am lying. I often say 'not bad', because I feel it is slightly more honest than 'good' or 'fine'. Got sick of fine. Anyway, I lie for many reasons. 



I'm having a good pain day: They happen and I'll say that I'm good, fine, not bad. I even feel like I can accomplish great things... in moderation. In which case, relatively speaking, for Me I am not actually lying. This is a Good pain day, it is Not Bad for me and I am Fine with it. I just don't want to explain: I just don't want to explain how crappy I feel and in which way I mean. Because I am tired of it. I just want to deal with it, without having to discuss it, mention it or have any sympathy expressed about it. Because it can be complicated. It may be a migraine with specific symptoms. Maybe it is a FM flare though. Or both. And then I have to explain what it is because most people think my migraines are the main issue but I could be FM…