Are we sexier?

Oh the perks of having migraines... they are so plentiful, well not really, but this artcle mentions one interesting affect. First of all some of us experience a higher sexual libido as a migraine aura... which I have noticed as an effect of my 'manic' migraines, where really my energy level is totally spiked. And then there is the fact that an orgasam is god's migraine abortive... and that is also true, sometimes, other times it can increase the pain... but I say go for it (assuming you are of age, and if not block this from your mind), since at the very least it is a darn good distraction.


Migraine Sufferers: Are they sexier
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...