Figgers

Looks like the side effects I have been having are indeed from the Lyrica use. I was really hoping it was not, given the drug may help with the FMS pain as well. Anyway here is what I found:


'Drowsiness, dizziness, confusion, difficulty concentrating, unsteadiness, fatigue, swollen arms/legs, increased appetite, weight gain, nausea, dry mouth or constipation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

Remember that your doctor has prescribed this medication because he or she has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the risk of side effects. Many people using this medication do not have serious side effects.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur: change in amount of urine, difficulty speaking, loss of coordination, mental/mood changes, muscle pain/tenderness/weakness (especially if you are tired or have a fever), stomach/abdominal pain, uncontrolled movements (e.g., tremor, twitching), unusual tiredness, vision changes.

Tell your doctor immediately if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: unusual bleeding/bruising, slow or irregular heartbeat.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/lips/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.'
WebMD

And with me it has been loss of coordination, severe muscle pain, tremors, swelling and bruising. It does not seem to be from the Amerge usage, although obviously I am having side effects from using the triptan as well, similar to the Imitrex effects. I'll have to see what the neuro says though. I abhor the thought of trying yet another preventative while I am trying to work, the side effects or no effect at all, just messes with any balance I try to establish. Anyway, I don't need to explain how much it sucks, if you get chronic migraines you get it, if you don't then you can't. However, I do think that a side effect of severe muscle pain, muscle weakness and so forth is really adding insult to injury, as though I don't have enough pain as it is.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...