Brain foffy day

I was all raring to go this morning, a tad tired from not sleeping at night, but you get that boost once sleep deprivation kicks in. And the morning went well. I did awesome, as usual. Then a migraine hit, so I aborted it, which worked well. But my brain never recovered. So the rest of the day it was calling people by the wrong name, mispronouncing words every second sentence, and this inability to find the word I was looking for. Migraine brain lag all the way. But again, I have no qualms about using abortives and rescue meds to treat migraines, when it works well, which makes me a happy camper. And only the brain falling asleep part remains, and that is nothing that cannot be worked around, unless complex math is needed, then not the best person to ask.

The reason I did not sleep all night is because I have this intense pain in my stomach. I suspect ulcers from all the evil anti-inflammatories. My doc gave me something to settle it down, but it is very painful at night. Its either that, or my appendix fell out.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...