It is the never ending migraine

I have been fighting a migraine for days. Tried Axert, it came back. Tried T3s, just cut the edge off for an hour. Tried aspirin, as to prevent a rebound and got quite sick... so ulcer... still there. Tried nothing and sleeping, and not so effective. Yesterday was like torture. I made it to work, thinking I would be able to win the fight, but I was lost the moment I woke up. I took an Axert as soon as I got to work, but it was only fifty percent effective, cut the pain down and reduced some of the painful light sensativity, but that migraine kicked in full strength a couple hours later. I waited as long as I could, but I had to take the second abortive. It worked a little better and a little longer, but made my heart rate go weird and gave me chest pains. At that point, so glad work was finished... I do not remember what I did at work, all I remember is trying to focus on one task at a time and being so drained it was hard to keep my eyes open. When I got home I used two T3s spaced out during the night to dull the edge off, took a long nap and wondered if it was ever going to quit. Well, it did not quit. This morning I was just drained, hot, sick and in a lot of pain. So I called in sick, just unable to contemplate repeating the endless pain of Monday. And I have slept till now and this migraine is still here. Status migraine. Migraine hell.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...