So sick

Well I am sicker than a dog still. Way, way worse in the morning and obviously have not had time for that ulcer med to kick in yet. It is going to be a rotton day tommorow, as that pain is intense... a sort of elecrical chest pain, sore stomach and a painful knot on my left side. But I have to go to work, because I did not today... I thought about sleeping off the more intense morning pain, going for my blood work and then going to work, but once I was able to sleep I slept till 1:00 and then still felt horrid and unable to even go to the lab until I could get a lift. So, I really owe my boss... as in, by monday when this ulcer med kicks in and my thyroid settles down, I will have to maintain perfect attendence... even if I have a killer migraine, I will go to the ER and then go to work. I can't stand this guilt of not being able to work, disappointed my stressed out boss and irking everyone else. I tried to pretend I was not in as much pain as I was on Wednesday, but it was bad, and when I got home I curled up on the couch and did not move for the rest of the night. Because of the abortives and the T3s I am able to go to work with a migraine, and more willing because there is the possibility I will be able to handle it during the day, and going to work makes me feel better about myself. But with this stomach pain, and other symptoms, I cannot do anything and anything I would take would make it so much worse... cause right now it is just pain, without the stomach flu hell that happens with anti-inflammatories. I so dont want to make it worse, so just want it to go away.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...