Migraine Increases Risk Of Severe Skin Sensitivity And Pain

An article on yet another symptom of a migraine. Although it is intersting. I get a lot of overly sensative skin, but I would assume that was the FMS, like I hurt so bad my skin hurts sort of thing.

People with migraine are more likely to experience exacerbated skin sensitivity or pain after non-painful daily activities such as rubbing one's head, combing one's hair and wearing necklaces or earrings, compared to people with other types of headache, according to a study published in the April 22, 2008, issue of Neurology®, the medical journal of the American Academy of Neurology.




Medical news
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...