*Rawr* I am Frankenstein

I felt a little like Frankenstein today. Lumbering, speaking incoherently, scaring small children. But also in the sense that he is charged up with electrical energy... which is a lot like my brain, spiking with energy, causing one part to misfire and the other part to grind to a halting stop. I wish I could hit the reboot on it. I had several ice pick headaches today... brief shards of stabbing pain, which felt like an energy surge, like sticking a battery to your tongue to jump start you brain (not that I would recommend that). Poor Frankenstein, it aint his fault his neural pathways are all shot.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...