Allergic to Exercise

You can in fact be allergic to exercise. And if anyone asks, I have the allergy. So badly, that I will in fact go out of my way to not prove it. Check out this blog article Allergic to Exercise. I do wheeze from things like leaving the house and moving, so my allergy to exercise must indeed be strong. I would say it should be avoided just in case.

Things I am also allergic to:

1) annoying people

2) people

4) work

5) thinking too hard

6) leaving the house

And so I do endevour to avoid people, work, thinking and leaving the house... and when I win the lottery I will do so. Unfotunately, money is allergic to me.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...