In Glasgow

Well it is abit into our trip now and things are going smoothly and we are having a blast. I am dragging Martin to every historical site around. Funny enough I had no jet lag at all, cause when you take in the time difference, it actually set me to a normal sleeping pattern... as in tired at night and up in the morning. The plane ride actually gave me a migraine and made my chest ache, but other than that I have had no troubles really. Some easily managed migraines is about it. And it is always cloudy here, which obviously I like. I think the Lyrica must actually be doing something for the FMS pain, cause there is no way I could trek across a city and up hills and through castles before without being slowly crippled by pain. The asthma has also been pretty good, considering I keep forgetting to take my inhaler. Although when we were climbing the hill to Sterling castle I needed a puff and that night my lungs ached with a pretty nasty pain, so maybe too much exersize for me without taking more meds. So all and all, I have been able to really enjoy myself.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...