Migraleve

I would like to share a OTC med I discovered while in Scotland called Migraleve. It comes in two variations; the pink and the yellow. The pink is designed to treat migraine pain as well as nausea and is what you would take first at the sign of a migraine. The yellow is similar, but without the nausea treatment and is designed to take if the pink one does not work. The pink has Paracetamol (which I believe is Tylenol or a variation there of), Codeine (which why while over the counter a person cannot purchase too much and certainly should not take regularly. However, only 8mg rather than say 30 as in the case of T3s) and Buclizine (which is an antihistamine with anti-nausea properties). I often find taking Tylenol put with a mild opiate pain killer works better, more mild on the system. In this case, with the anti-nausea agent I think this pill would be effective, more effective than say taking extra strength Tylenol and better on the stomach than combining Tylenol with an anti-inflammatory. Thus if you cannot take a triptan, but do not want to take a strong pain killer then a couple of these would do the trick... better than anything else I have seen on the market. However, they are not on the market here in Canada, so it is either have someone send me some or purchase online.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...