Acupuncture beats aspirin for chronic headache: Scientific American

All I have to say is that this is hardly surprising. A great deal of things beat OTC aspirin. In this case, acupuncture would be a substitute for a preventative. To decrease the severity and frequency of attacks, not to abort an attack. It is something I have always wanted to try, but unfortunately not something I have access to in my area. This is the sort of treatment where you have to be careful of who you choose for the treatment; certifications and even recommendations.

Acupuncture beats aspirin for chronic headache: Scientific American

Posted using ShareThis
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...