killer migraine kills the weekend

I was sick all week with a persistent and annoying head cold, which was hardly fun to work with. Then this killer migraine that just won't quit today, sapping any energy I thought I had and draining any mental energy I had left. The weekend is when I mellow and chill, so it is not like I am doing anything anyway. But it is also the time I spend on writing and a migraine does not help in that area. I get a lot of stress relief and enjoyment from working on novels so it it a drag when I am too wasted to do so.

The migraines have been numerous lately anway, asside from this brutal one. It must be from lack of sleep, but it hardly matter the reason. It is just draining on me. So I hope I revover enough to make it though the week. Long term goals are always make it through the work week.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...