The never ending migraine

Or so it feels like. This migraine has been attacking me for weeks now. Every single day. Some days worse than others, but when it comes down to it, you have to start juggling how you treat them at that point. I am not sure if it the weather that has been dramatically changing every day, or just a killer migraine that is hard to treat. It means I have been useless. Can't do anything when I come home from work. I just want to sleep if I can. At work it has been off and on. Those days when you are just so hazy nothing seems to stick and you eratically forget simple things. Other days that sort of hopmania and shakes. And other days just cranky from the pain. I use up my reserves to get through, and then when work is done, I have already taken my meds and they are not working, and I am out ta lunch then. Even when it is not full blown, it is there, that lingering sharp pain and then the throbbing pain when you lie down. Lovely. Have not been sleeping well as it is and now it is worse.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...