Sleep study

I am not sure how effective a sleep study is on an insomniac, when the study itself insures it is near impossible to get to sleep. In an unfamiliar place, an uncomfortable bed, with a thin blanket and wrapped in cords. It is crazy uncomfortable with sensors taped all over. I did not really sleep much at all, since it was not my normal bed time to begin with. I tried to be carefully comfortable, as to not wrap myself in cords or unplug things. When I finally dozed off, it was not a deep sleep. I know that I woke up four times to carefully change position, but more times than that. The last time, since I had no idea what time it was, felt like it had to be near the end, but I had a few hours of just laying there before it was finished.

So I am not sure if they recorded any useful information. I really hope so, since that lack of breathing thing that wakes me up sometimes, seriously freaks me out. But the sleeping test is for sleep apnea, which I don't think I have. It had to be done and I am glad to have had the test. I just hope they get the information they need.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...