Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most

This whole spring migraine season is toally messing me up. In my moments of clarity I realize I am having a great deal of trouble remembering things. A whole lot of things. Whether I took my pills in the morning. Whether I paid the bills this month. The whole month of March is a haze of remembering and forgetting. Obviously when I am having a migraine this is more pronounced. I forget names, how to do simple tasks, important facts of a conversation while having a conversation. Constant migraines pretty much mean the inability to process long term memories, which leads to a whole lot of forgetting on my part. So on the rare occasions when I do not have a migraine I try to think back and I totally come up blank on a great deal. Then you start getting that wierd surreal feeling and feel just out of sorts. I can't say I like it. There are just portions of your life that are just stumbled throung blindly and forgotten. It is no wonder time seems to go by so fast, when you finally are able to pay attention a great deal of time has passed without being remarked upon. And so you get this disjointed perception of the passage of time. I can't even tell how long ago events I do rememver occured, they are too indistict to mark with any clarity.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...