Results from sleep study...

Were rather disapointing. Actually they were good. I was in range for my pauses of breathing, in range for the amount of kicking and movement, and had plenty of oxygen through the night. All very good things, but nothing that helps me with answers or get a better sleep. I have decided from all the muscle jerks at night, I should start taking magnesium to help with it. But I don't know about the rest, the whole waking up not breathing bit... maybe one of the pillows designed to help you breath better when you sleeping. Since I obviously am breathing well most of the time, it must be something not often, so I don't have to worry about it. So I am left with just my usual sleeping disorders really, which are quite enough.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...