I guess it kill a killer migraine you gotta go all at it

After treating my killer migraine as agressively as I can based on what I have, it did not kill the migraine, but made it a bit better for part of the day. What it did do, is made it so I could sleep and get up without another morning migraine. So successful. But I had another whopper today, early afternoon. So I again took the abortive right away and it just did not work well, took a T3 and that did not quite cut it, but I should not take more than that. You just can't treat all of them agressively, becuase then you end up with not being able to take any more abortives that week and having only painkillers as a fall back. So I am just suffering right now and hoping for a good sleep. But tommorow is Friday, so that is good, and a long weekend which is awesome.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...