What a life...

When you have chronic conditions nothing is ever simple. I went to the doctor because this nausea thing is getting out of control and way too long lasting to be any kind of flu. So first, blood work, although my other blood work was fine, so he does not think an inflection. Next, ultrasound, cause stomach does not hurt, nausea with no obvious patterns. Then he added an MRI of my head, cause it has been awhile since that has been 'looked at'. It has been about four years since I got my CAT scan. And maybe the nausea could be brain or migraine related. But still, one symptom of nausea, bad certainly, but just one thing and walk out with blood work, ultrasound and an MRI... who else can say that? Crazy. Yet a sign of a good doctor and one who is thourough. But unfortunately it does little for me and my totally unsettled stomach... so it is anti-nausea meds for me until this either goes away as abruptly as it came or.. something.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...