Had my MRI

Which should have been done eons ago, and really does not do much except check to make sure they are not missing something. It does nothing to help me right now, in chronic pain hell. However, it did prove I still have a brain... which is good... I was beginning to wonder. Having an MRI is a lot like lying in a coffin, but the cemetary is doing massive and loud constrution. I went in with a migraine, so it is not like the noise made it worse. I did find it a little hard to lie still, because for some reason today is a whopping bad FMS pain day and I felt like I had been beaten with a stick from my middle back down to my toes... so I kept wanting to twitch and had to flex between scans. But at least it was not a twitchy bobble head migraine day... i would have been there for hours.

I was slightly tempted to go to the ER while I was there and have this eight day migraine from hell taken care of while I was there... but this hospital is larger and ergo packed waiting room and four hours later I would get even less sleep than I did last night. Plus, there was a woman there vomiting profusely, which told me a) if she was not at the top of the que then I would be way way down at the bottom and b) I would probally get some rare and horrible disease from the waiting room alone, like the swine flu or some such thing because that is how lucky I am. But I really should slip into the ER here sometine soon, cause this migraine is not buding an inch. And as such my brain is going to moosh. I was late for work today, because I woke up late but I have no idea how that happened, since the alarm went off... apparently I hit snooze for an hour and a half that I do not remember... and that is always a bad sign. Too bad an MRI does not pick up pain, then at least they would know what they were dealing with.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...