This heat is killer on the brain

I have this course I need to take in the city, an hour commute. I hate commuting and there is a very good reason for that. It means I need to get up early, when I sleep poorly as is, and am not exactly fucntion in the early mornings... due to meds and morning migraines. By the time I get where I am going, because of light and lack of sleep, I will likely have a migraine. In this case I did, so I battle that and half suceed. Then the ride home... I have no air conditioning, it is cooking hot outside, and twice that in the care. My migraine went from gettin-bad to horrific within minutes. My vision was doubled and hazy, my head throbbing intensely, my aura bright and distracting and the pain sooo intense. By the time I got home I wished I was dead and then had to try and battle that beast, and unfortunately only got it down to manageable rather than victory. So drug tally... two abortives and four T3s and little relief. And getting up even earlier tommorow to do the same damn thing. These two days are going to be very, very painful. Since I am already in status migraine mode, this may be the straw that breaks me and I end up forced to go to the ER. I swear next time I am just going to refuse and take one either by distance learning or the training centre we have here at work... some people do not travel as well as others.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...