FMS flare up

FMS is totally flaring up.  Pain in my feet, ankles, hip joints, shoulders and wrists.  Constant pain but also effecting my mobility.  For example my wrists hurt like hell and I cannot put any pressure on them, grasp anything or even press my thumb to my fingers without causing a whole lot more pain.  I only have one wrist brace, which I have been switching from one to the other and that only helps so much.

The why of the flare up escapes me.  Could be the recent bowling, could be random or could be the Lyrica side effect.  One thing is for certain, it does not seem to be going away.  I am taking a whole lot of magnesium in hopes that it will help. I have pain killers for my migraines, which makes them the obvious choice when I have a migraine and FMS pain, but they just don't help that much.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...