Just gave myself a whopping of pain... intentionally.

I went bowling for a work thing and I wanted to go, so I did, even though last time it took a week before the pain began to dim and I walked normally again. Ah, yes, FMS and bowling do not mix. Still, I wanted to go. So I plastered on loads of muscle cream, stretched out, took extra magnesium and figgered with the Lyrica (which works better for FMS than migraines I might add) I would be looking at less pain than last time and for a lesser duration. Don't know if that theory will pan out or not, but I am feeling the sharp nerve aching burn already. Well, actually I felt it almost immediately in my wrist, then my shoulder, then my ankles and knees, while playing... but now it is worse and I am thinking my wrist is not going to be working so well tommorow and for the forseeable future. So took a hot shower, slathered on more muscle gunk and put on my wrist brace and hoping for the best.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...