MMM: Monster Motion Migraine

Yep, the big MMM is the worst migraine ever. It is the worst because the pain intensifies with any movement; nod your head, move year head, accelerate in your car, brake in your car, walk.... all these explode the pain. If untreated the pain gets worse and worse every time you move until your are completely incapacited by pain.

The MMM started yesterday morning, migraine on waking means it is going to be a bad one and it was. I used a triptan right off the bat, whih lasted three hours. I used a T3 and that got me through the remainder of work. By the time I was driving home, pain was skyrocketing. Got home and tried to lie on the couch, but that made my head tilt in a painful way... ended up haveing to isolate myself in my room, curl up in a ball and pray for death. I took three Tramcet to get through the pain of the MMM, even that could not kill it. Woke up today and migraine still kicking and fought it all day. What do I get from this battle, a sore stomach and a pain diminished a little.

I am so ready for my road trip tommorow. If this migraine has not run its course by then I'll be in trouble.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...