Bad migraine flare today...

I missed work today... and actually it seemed my body made up my mind before I did, since I failed to hear my alarm ring for forty minutes and woke up already late.  I remember waking up really slow wondering what the noise was and was shocked to realize what time it was when I figured out it was the alarm.  It was an insanely strong migraine, so I called in sick thinking some much needed sleep might kill it and I could go in later in the day.  Nope.  Slept quite a bit and woke up with it still there, just as strong and just as mind numbing.  And I had things to do today and two meetings, so feeling guilty about that and will not have fun tomorrow.  But I just could not do it.  It was that painful.  Around 7pm it tempered a bit, likely from the painkillers doing a decent job, but I still feel like I have a bruise in my head and my stomach still has not settled.  I was really trying to not miss work until I saw my neuro in december, but so much for that plan.

This brutal migraine is the continuation of a migraine I had all yesterday that really kicked up before bed, so I did not get to sleep right away and when I did I had some vivid, chaotic and disturbing migraine nightmares.  So did not have the best sleep, which is likely why it hit me so strong in the morning.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...