If it is not one thing it is something else

This FMS pain, I assume, is what is causing pain in my feet and wrists.  I have gotten a script for an anit-inflamatory cream which helps if I apply it three times a day.  Can my doctor explain this weird flare up of specific pain... no.  So, hope it goes away.  But it is not just that.  I find it difficult to do things that were not so difficult before.  My muscle endurance is shot, and my legs weak.  Keep getting those tingles and arms and legs falling asleep.  I totally drained myself washing the bathroom today, not to mention gimped up my already gimped wrist.

Migraine wise I had a few days off... which was a pleasant surprise   Then hormonal migraines.  Which are always brutal, but this time seeming to not last too long.  Three days instead of six.  I think this fall weather is awesome.  It is not too hot, not too cold and that is what my body likes.  There there is a season where the migraines are not so over blown.  Unfortunately, it is a short season.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...