The stroke factor

We all know we are at increased chance of having a stroke with migraine with aura. I know the symptoms of stoke just in case, but would i know if I had one or would I think it is the migraine. And then there a mini strokes you might not even be aware of.

Conclusions Migraine with aura in midlife was associated with late-life prevalence of cerebellar infarct-like lesions on MRI. This association was statistically significant only for women. This is consistent with the hypothesis that migraine with aura in midlife is associated with late-life vascular disease in the cerebellum and in women.

Migraine Headache in Middle Age and Late-Life Brain Infarcts

Something to be careful of as we get older and the risk of stroke increases.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...