I loath spring

Spring used to be my fav time of year. But it makes every muscle ache with the FMS and triple the migraine fun. I keep missing days of work from these horrificly strong migraines. So I'm thinking time for a new triptan, which will hopefully be amerge this time. I am also hoping for a new sleeping pill because this one just does not cut it anymore and without sleep, well that just leads to migraine hell.

I get so sick of this... quest for drugs and then every couple of years changing them up again. Of having to work through the pain all the time in order to function at work. Of having zip social life. Sucks. I adamently wish I could work from home, it would make things so much easier for me.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...