Neck pain and insomia

Are the worst things to get in the way of managing chronic migraines. I was doing well on my new preventative until I started getting some bad neck pain from the migraines clusters I get sometimes. That neck pain got progrssively worse until I could not sleep. Not only that but the neck pain alone was causing some nasty headaches, constantly, and so painful I had no idea if they were triggering a migraine or just causing pain themselves.
Step one: get some dang sleep already. I got a med to boost my sleeping pill and had some immediate results... did not wake up with near us much pain in my neck and also without that never ending headache.
Step two: get me some massage therapy asap to get my neck muscles smoothed out.
Step three: then after that is back to normal... then figure out if the preventative is really working.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...