Day Three of Neuro treatment.

I still believe a nice chemcially induced coma would be the most effective thing for me. This drug protocal my neuro has me on for the next three weeks sounded intense, but has not really phased me. The calcium channel blocker will need a little time to kick in for sure, so in the long run this might work well, but in the short run no noticable difference. I have had a migraine for the last three days and have had an erratic sleeping pattern. The tanquilizer he has me on does have a dopey sort of effect on me, which can induce long naps, but does not help me sleep through the night. The migraine on the other hand has not been constant, which is good, but I am not sure if I should be treating it aggressively or waiting for the meds he put me on to do something.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...