For a moment I thought I killed the beast, but

It came back with a roar. My doctor had given my a script for something to help me sleep in addition to the sleeping pill, but I can only take it on weekends because it is hard to shake off. However, getting a really good nights sleep is one way to kill a migraine. And it seemed to work. I felt some very mild pain, like I could feel where the core of the migraine was, but it did not hurt that much. So all of Saturday was rather good. Today not so much. I tried my abortive and nothing. Reduced, again, to tramacet which really does not do much. Still having troubles hearing out of my left ear, except of course for a high pitched ringing. And still having some intense double vision. Is this the worst migraine ever? No. But it is a killer one, just when I did not need them.

I am anxious about going in to work Monday, so that does not help. I feel like I will be attacked for missing a day. I am also anxious about asking for an accomadation package for health related reasons, where work would have to make arrangements to accomadate my health problems. First, I don't like doing this because it really finalizes that I am not doing well when I was rather hoping to fake it until things got better. Secondly, the boss lady is not going to like it. So all that just sucks.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...