Back to work?

So my leave is over and I'm going back to work tomorrow.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get a hold of my nuero so don't know what his intentions are.  No matter what his decision is, I am supposed to have documentation of it, so technically I should not be working as he is supposed to sign off on that.  However, I don't think he is going to recommend more time off, given it is not like it does anything except give me a nice pain break.  And I figure if he recommends a temporary reduction in my hours then its fine to be back at work for that. 

I am not exactly looking forward to the return really.  It will be nice to get back into the flow of working, but I just really don't want to deal with the loads of extra pain daily.  I feel too cranky with how management handled the situation to just suffer in silence.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...