Hmmm... I seem to have lost my sense of humour

Not entirely, obviously.  I'm a goofy person.  But at work, yep, its gone.  It had been a fine part of my facade to laugh things off, but since my break and the way management handled things, I just can't seem to do it.  It is hardly funny to be working with migraines after all.  I don't feel like pretending that it is right now.  As a result my facade is still intact (no screaming in agony or ranting as of yet), but it is a more stoic or bland facade.  And a befuddled one as well, since I am out of practice with the whole concentrating while in pain bit.  Anyway, stoic bland me is not as fun as cracking jokes me, not even for me.  Although when asked how I am feeling and I reply with a "not bad" no one believes me, as well they should not, since I am lying.  Not much of a facade if no one buys it though.  Ah, well, such is life.  Which goes to show you, if work was not such torture it would be fun.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...