Man was I ever sick today....

Maybe I had a weather trigger migraine since a strom blew on in.  All I know is that I got very sick, then shaky, then dizzy.  I almost passed out.  My entire vision became obscured and I tried to go sit down, knocking into things and tripping over cats... just made it before I passed out.  And the ringing in my ears was crazy loud.

Passing out from a migraine always freaks me out, because you never really know what caused you to pass out.  Considering how my vision just went like that, and is still blurry, I kind of worry about things like a stroke.  All I could think about at the time was making it to the couch before I lost consciousness, which I knew was going to happen.  When I get all sick to my stomach as well as clammy, thats a sign right there.  I did not expect my vision to go like that, or the problems walking, but likely was just fainting more slowly than usual.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...