My leave of absence from work...

Has been officially approved by the company that handles our short term and long term claims. The return to work date will be the 21st, which even gives me a few extra days to talk to the neuro after. She says I need to get a doctors note from with for medical clearence to return to work for regular hours... er, I would not even give myself clearence to drive. With my company it is easy to get on short term leave, just not so easy to get on the long term. Unless you have a mental problem. We have had a few people with bi-polar disorder or anxiety or depression that can or are on long term leave. But pain? Pain is not nearly as bad. Apparently. Even though it can lead to many a mental disorder.

Today is Day 13 of this drug trial. I have a migraine that I woke up with. The pain is moderate and maybe I will try a little more sleep.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...