Neuro treatment is complete

So that treatment of calcium blockers and tranquilizers is complete and it was not very sucessful.  It was partly successful, so that was nice, just not as much as he or I anticipated.  It has been so very nice to be at home when in pain though and while I still have a week left of my leave, I dread going back.  It is not that I do not enjoy my job, cause I do, and it is not only that things have been hard for me with management coming down on me, which is true, but it is just a matter of realizing how much trying to function under that much pain makes me oblivious to all other things and incapable of doing anything.

Anyway, today was the first day off those drugs and I had a very sharp piercing migraine in celebration of that.  But, at least I get to take my sleeping pill tonight and so at least I will get a good nights rest.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...