Yikes...

Your MIDAS Score is 133
Your score indicates a Grade IV Severe disability
We recommend that you go to see your doctor about your headaches if you are not already doing so.
MIDAS test Migraine disability assessment test.  And here I thought  i was using a lower estimate, since clearly when I work I do not do 90% of the housework and miss 100% of any social events.  Go figure.  Can't get more severely disabled than that.  Given I did do a lower estimate and got that score, I have to wonder if anyone with chronic migraines would not be classified as severely disabled on this test... given I think it is a score of 21 that shows that (21?  what the hell?)
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...