My work situation is so annoying and fustrating

We were short staffed the last two weeks, so I've been covering for a few people. Making sure I came in even though it was a week of violent migraines, along with violent storms. I was glas to do it, my co-workers help me and I am more than willing to help them back with whatever they need. My boss says to me now you know how they feel when your gone, because I was quite busy, but I liked that, more of a pain distraction. And I thought to myself, not the same. They would cover my work for sure and that would be that. I covered for two people, while having nasty migraines. So not the same. That irked me a bit.

But then the bosslady comes in for a chat, cause she has heard form above the ladder. They have decided in their brilliance that I cannot miss any more work. And if I do then my 'role' is not 'appropriate' for me... so being the kind hearted people they are they will then demote me to the role I did before, which would actually make things worse. What can I say to that? So the idea is I suffer and you have me here everyday? Win for you, lose for me? Until I can't take it any more and quit? Until I have a nervous breakdown? I don't know if it is just that they do not comprehend my disability, don't care, or want to get rid of me by being more inflexible. It pissed me off because clearly they do not want to do a damn thing. And they will not do a damn thing unless forced to. So I will continue to go in every day, as best I can and do what needs to be done until my neuro appointment in Sept. And so far it has been torture.

Plus they chronically complain about my audit scores, my files coming back with dicrepancies. I know already. I am doing what I can do to double check my migraine ridden brain, recheck my work thrice over to ensure it does not happen. But I am very annoyed that they both expect me to present and acounted for every day, but also funtion like a normal person? Do they understand the word disability?

They make me feel like I am completely useless, but the fact is, despite my absences and even my three week neuro treatment absense, my numbers and sales are doing just as well as anyones.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...