You win some you lose some...

I got the verdict today from work.  They are not willing to allow me to partly work from home, which would have been an awesome compramise all around.    Their reasoning is that my role is a 'face-to-face' role... maybe they should tell that to all the clients I handle over the phone!  But I get their point.  I just wish there was a little flex room for my particular situation.  I can, however, work four to three day weeks if I choose, which is the option I had not wanted to take, but might have to in the short term.  It was also suggested I could change back to my formal role, but that would not be better at all... dealing with more people, shorter times and more concerns holds less appeal than dealing with max six people a day for specific concerns.  Still, can't say I did not come up with an action plan all on my own... even if it was shot down.  Gotta try.

The best solution of course would be if I could cure myself.  That would simply solve everyone's problems.  But no matter how much I focus, strain and think at my brain it just does not listen to me... has a mind of its own you know.  I suppose the silver lining in this whole venture is that my neuro managed to get my migraines to be rather eposidic after his treatment, as in I do not seem to be getting stuck in status migraines, which is good because that means less medication to manage the ones I get and a more effective result.  Which means when I see my doc in Sept it may be a new preventative might have a better result.  Might as well pretend to be optimistic for awhile.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...