My senses decieve me...

Well, if seeing is believing and perception is reality... then, man, is it extremely sparkly out today! For the last week I have had intense-er visual snow going on, such that it is dang hard to see without my sunglasses outside and now even inside it getting distorted. Usually it is just like a million bajillion pin prick sparks of white with a few black and blue ones in there. But the more intense it gets, the more it looks like thick sparkles that wobble into snake like lines. I keep staring off into space because they are very distracting.

To make my senses completely out of whack I have been getting bad ringing in my ears with the migraines and today it changed to a wierd waaooh noise.

Which just goes to show you even when you treat a nasty migraine at noon, the fun migraine effects dont always go away themselves.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...