The visual Aura can be so trippy

I swear year by year my visual migraine aura gets worse and worse.  I hate light of all sorts and maybe that is because I get the light senetivity from FMS as well as migraines, either way light is painful and a migraine trigger.  The lighter it is the more intense my usual prolonged aura of visual snow is... all those billions of sparkles creating a wierd warping current in the air.  Then before a migraine the visual snow gets brighter and the specks larger, as well, I get a sort of murky ink that flows through my visual field.  Sometimes I also get the warping, flashing negative aura.  Recently I noticed in the morning when I first exit my completely dark bedroom and go into the hateful light that I suddenly get an intense flashing aura that completely obscures my vision for five to twenty minutes.  Very Intense.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...