Sick or not?

I have been feeling under the weather a bit, but it is just some nasty nausea.  Which means I could be getting sick or it could be a digestive thing or it could be a migraine thing.  Funny how it is when you are chronically ill that we are so very aware of our body's state of being (good pain day, bad pain day, weird symptom day) such that we don't even know when we are sick or just feeling ill.  Not that it really matters one way or the other, but if I knew I was coming down with something I could amp my vitamin C or some other alternative.

There are so many various degrees of crapiness with Fibromyalgia it is really hard to say sometimes what is normal crap or not.  Sometimes it is hard to say whether it is worth mentioning to a doctor.  For example I get this rash every time I scratch that a doc once told me was eczema, which it could be.  I scratch and thousands of little pinprick red dots magically appear, then spread out and turn purple and then look like bruises.  And I wonder if it is an allergy, if it is eczema or if it is a medication thing.  But it never really concerns me enough to mention it.  It is just a weird thing.  Nausea for no apparent reason is also a weird thing that is all to frequent.  But since my recent bout of migraines has diminished, I don't think it is a migraine thing.  There is simply just a flux of symptoms that irritate, make me feel ill, or tired but are all part of the syndrome.  People think FMS is all about the pain, but really the normal amount of pain is not too bad, but all the symptoms can get nasty.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...