Almost finished migraine week I think

Almost through this months week of crazy bad migraines.  Maybe.  Last night was brutal and today is the same, but still, I think it is nearing the end.  I am also nearing the end of my short term disability, as I got the paperwork to go ahead with the long term today.  And getting on long term is a whole different story, a lot more paperwork and less of a chance of success.  Unfortunately, nothing has changed since I went on disability, so if I cannot get the long term then I am screwed long term.  I loath insurance paperwork.  Also means off to the doctor I go again so he can fill them out, hopefully, fill them out well, since the last time I attempted long term that doc simply could not be bothered.

I had a dream last night that I was in prison for robbing a bank.  And they would not give me my medications.  So it was very painful and likely influenced by the migraine I had when I went to sleep... still if I can't get on long term, prison is an option. LOL
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...