Got a case of the dead head

This new med is making my brain ball all fuzzy.  The good thing is that I slept like the dead last night... for twelve hours.  And I woke up with no migraine at all.  One migraine free day!  Awesome.  Except I did get a migraine in the evening, but still, a good sleep really helps prevent early morning migraines and the fact it was delayed until the evening is in fact awesome.  The fact my head feels like it is stuffed with cotton balls not so awesome.  This preventative is an antidepressant used to help people sleep, which was the intention given I have such sleep related migraine issues.  But antidepressants always depress my brain functions as well.  If I recall correctly this med is the one that dulled my brain when I was taking my Masters, which did not work out so well for one of my term papers.  At the time it really pissed me off that the neuro I had gave me something that directly affected my ability to function at school, plus all on its own it did nothing for the migraines.  I did not like living in zombie land and went on to the next preventative.  But now, who cares if I dwell in zombie land for a bit?  If it helps, it helps.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...