I don't get this deaf thing

I have had a migraine since Thursday and on Friday I lost the hearing on the right side.  Lost hearing for external sounds completely but there is a very loud ringing noise.  I get how a migraine can knock out my hearing like a broken speaker that flickers on and off, but this whole complete deafness thing is damned irritating. What's worse is that the left side is not all that great either, since some noises are extremely painful.  I wonder if one of these times my hearing won't come back, since it seems to take a damn long time to come back on line.  Damned status migraines... the longer they are the weirder they get.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...