If the world was fair we would all share great health

Life is suffering.  That is something I always retained from learning a little buddism.  And it is true in many ways from poor health to emotional strain.  No one said it was easy.  And no one gets out alive.  So I may have my ailments and they suck, others have theirs and they likely suck as well.  My man has his IBS and his stomach problems.  A friend at work likewise has similar problems to my man but maybe from a different cause.  And I do not envy them with their abdomenal complaints, as I know that is so not fun.  My father has FMS and did have his fair share of emotional problems dealing with it.  So yes, we all suffer or will in the future.

I noticed a skin abnormality a few months ago.  A large freckle the size of a dime, two smaller ones about twice the size of a normal freckle all in the same area and they certainly were not there before.  I have been thinking about asking my doctor about it but keep forgetting.  My bf says maybe it is skin cancer and I said maybe and isn't that damn ironic, because I loath the sun.  Here is the thing even though I have FMS, asthma, hypothyroidim and chronic migraines that does not mean I cannot get any other number of ailments.  You'd think it having all those illnesses would mean you ought not be able to get more, but that is just not so.  We do not get a decade imunity.  So in the end we all suffer with something or more than one something.  So maybe I do have skin cancer or some other condition, so I promised myself I will get it checked out, cause you never know.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...