Spring fever

Spring time always catches me by surprise, even though the same thing happens every year.  My eczema gets irritable, my allergies kick in causing my asthma to get finiky, the changes in weather make my muscles just ache from the FMS and of course spring is nasty on the migraines.  It really is not any fun at all.  Surprising how much my muslces ache from the FMS though... the wrists, knees and feet in particular.

My migraines have been good off and on.  I mean this week was nasty with the pain and my triptan is causing breathing problems, so I have only been using them sporadically.  Yet there are some really good days.  Yesterday not being on of them and today as well.  The difference was yesterday started off with a mind blowing migraine such that I could not keep my meds in me for them to work and the pain just kept on going.  Whereas today woke up feeling great, the migraine did not hit till halfway through the day and even though it ended up at the same intensity as yesterday, it is not so bad because it is at its worst when I am home and can relax.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...