Vacation time!

I have been off this week for holidays.  Purely not doing a damn thing holidays, which are the best sort really.  I have them strategically placed through the year to give me a pain break.  And it is damn wonderful really.  Just not having to do anything when I am in that moderate to severe level of pain.  People sure don't realize what we go through when getting through work in pain.  Having time off it like suddenly realizing all your muscles were tensed right up because suddenly they relax.  With a sigh of relief you know it is not going to be a bad day.  Even pain at its worst is not as bad as it would be at work for eight hours.  And I realize I can suddenly think about other things.  At work I have to have a very narrow focus to get things done.  Very focused on the task before me.  And I muddle through it best I can without mucking it up too much.  But without having to intensely focus on something I find I can think about other things.  My bain is not so drained for the day.

It is splendid really, but way, way too short.  Course the migraines were not on vacation.  With these flash by storms they have been making themsleves known suddenly.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...