wishes for one pain free day please

All these acute migraines wear a person down.  I just want one migraine free day.  Just to relax and get my head together before the next one comes along.  It's a bad month and there were some different triggers that made it a bad month.  But bad months happen.  It just makes me realize, like several people have told me, that I really ought to call my neuro and give him an update.  Because it is not about the good, well manged pain days.  It is about the times where I get so many they cannot be well managed.  What happens if I get an even worse month?  What if that worse month leads to more bad months?  What happens is that I will get more stressed out.  More frustrated.  And more desperate to ensure I get to work.  Maybe if I mention it now, as it stands, with my neuro we can try something that will not effect my work but maybe help with managing these bad months.  Who knows?  And maybe he will not think the triptan side effects are anything to worry about or maybe if I am lucky he will recommend trying a different one.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...