Definately not a success

Migraine knocked me hard today and maybe that was why I was so groggy yesterday.  Anyway I called in sick to work, not because of the pain because let's face it nothing new there, but because of the other not so pleasant migraine symptoms that went into overdrive.  Feels like I have the stomach flu without the flu part, although all day fighting this thing and I do feel like I've had the flu for a few days.  Wake up in the morning migraines seem to be the worst for this because they are already full blown... you don't even get a chance to manage the pain and other symptoms.  Going to work however is very important for several reasons that have nothing to do with me, but you know you're down for the count when it is not only the acute pain making it difficult to move but also the distance you will have to move from the bathroom that are an issue.  So I took my triptan and a painkiller and tried to sleep it off... without having the phone near me so my boss could not call and guilt me into going in.  Which she would.  Anyway, long story short, I still have the migraine, my stomach aches and for some reason that triptan decided to give me chest pains.

And I have that sick feeling that tells me I feel guilty for being too sick to leave the house and that I will not have a pleasant day tommorow.  I loath it when other people make me feel worse than I already do but on the mental and emotional level as if it is just not enough for them that I have to battle all the physical pain every damned minute of every damned day.  At least there are only two days left in the week.  I can get through it knowing that as long as I don't think about the next week.
Post a Comment

I would love to just redirect you to the new site...

But sadly the redirect function doesn't function. I will continue to persist hitting it and see if it will eventually do something. Or s...